ok that spam message made me curious, why is your username qknc?
It’s because I’m an unimaginative bore and those are my initials ;w; The K and N stand for my Chinese name. I don’t really have a middle name but both my Chinese and my English name show up on all my legal documents, thus QKNC.
My brother got our house put into a couchsurfing network
So basically, travellers can hit him up and stay at our home for free for a little while in lieu of renting a hotel room. We set up a place for guests in the basement and so far we’ve had Germans, Hungarians, French people and Americans stop by, and I think we’ve been doing this for about a month now.
Today, this American boy joined us for dinner and asked for chopsticks to use. My dad sometimes shouts when he speaks English (for whatever reason) and basically shouted at the guy, “YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO USE CHOPSTICKS?!” twice before actually understanding him.
PERSEVERE!!!!! Need any tips, or do you already know a few tricks?
I NEED TIPPPPPPSsssss
(too long for an ask/reply…..)
Okay, crash course in BOI time!!
1) If you’re low on keys, always try to save them for the treasure rooms (golden doors). Also, if you’re low on keys, try not to go to the shop unless you have the money to make it worthwhile (at least 7 cents or 15 cents, most of the time) or if you REALLY REALLY need bombs/hearts.
2) If you’re low on bombs, try to save bombs for when you come across tinted rocks which can give out power-ups, bombs, keys, and soul hearts.
3) OP items include things like Brimstone, Mom’s Knife, and the Dr Fetus items (dunno if you’ve unlocked those, but they’re super useful!) Take your time to find out what other good items are, BoI’s got tons to play with B)
4) If you have a bunch of red hearts lying around that you don’t need, abuse the hell out of any blood banks/Temperance cards that you have! Blood banks have a chance of giving you the Blood Bag, which is a health up and restores all your hearts.
5) I have no clue how many characters you’ve unlocked, but if you want to unlock Cain, one of the easiest ways to get 50 cents is to just play slot machines over and over again because there’s a random chance of them paying out with a dollar bill (99 cents). Maggie is a bit more luck-based (need health ups) but the beggars have a chance of paying out with them, so they’re worth a shot if you have the money.
6) Mom fight tips! One way is to try to find the space bar item Bible (a brown book with the cross on it) and use it to kill her immediately. If not, remember to watch for the shadow of her foot, and try to stick to either the corners or the middle of the map because if you get too close to the four doors she’ll grab at you with her hand. Focus on dodging and shooting at her, only focus on the enemies if they get out of hand, a lot of the time Mom’s foot will destroy the minions she spawns.